Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm taking an online Curves class put on by Rachel @ Stitched in Color.  I'm really excited about it because I've never sewed a curve, ever!  She also has a Handstitched class that she is offering.  I took that last summer and made some really cute things.


Needlebook
I love this needlebook.  I use it all the time.

I'm also still working on the quilt that we started.  The Modern Medallion.  Here's mine so far.

I have the sides sewed on, but no photo of that.  It isn't laying flat so I think I'm going to have to do some ripping.  That's probably why I set it aside.

Anyway, if you are interested, enrollment is still open.  Go to www.stitchedincolor.com/p/online-classes.html and sign up.  Rachel is a great teacher and her blog is one of my favorites.


1 comment:

  1. hello! I'm poping over from the curves class linky :) I like your makes from the handstitched class!

    ReplyDelete